What is Included
The £2000 registration fee to participate in the October 2013 Jungle Marathon in Brazil includes the following:
- Transfers on October 3rd and 13th 2013 between Santarem, Alter do Chao and the local airport
- Overnight boat transfer to the jungle base camp.
- jungle training at base camp.
- accompanied acclimatisation hikes/runs for marathon runners
- ecotourism trip including night-fishing for marathon runners
- Campsite each night for the duration of the race
- Mineral water for the duration of the race
- General Ground assistance
- Technical support throughout the race
- Medical Assistance
- Finish lunch
- Accomodation for one night following the race
- Finishing dinner and awards party
- Finishers medal
- Jungle Marathon t-shirt
The entry fee for all distances (marathon, 120km and 242km) is £2000 (pounds sterling).
Please note that entry fees are fully transferable to a future year but non refundable.